WE OPEN THIS WEEKEND ON 5/29/21 AT 10:00am.
WE ARE OPEN SATURDAY, SUNDAY, AND MEMORIAL DAY
Opening day has been pushed back to June 27th due to current restrictions on group size.
There are a few things that you should bring with you to maximize your enjoyment while on the River. The following checklist is a good start.
2. Plastic cooler with water, canned drinks, and resealable snacks (don't forget the ice)
3. Dry bag (some rental companies are not as awesome as Beer City Tubing and do not offer them)
4. Cheap Sun Glasses (some rental companies are not as awesome as Beer City Tubing and do not offer them)
5. Towels (leave in your car so that you don't get your seats wet on the way home)
6. Water shoes are required if not floating with Beer City Tubing (our section is deep, you will not have to walk)
7. Can koozie (some rental companies are not as awesome as Beer City Tubing and do not offer them)
8. Youth life jackets (every rental company has fleet jackets but personal jackets tend to be more comfortable)
9. Dry change of clothes (especially if you have a long drive home)
10. Shirt and flip flops (to wear over swimsuit if stopping at Sierra Nevada Brewing along the way)
May 23rd, 2020
Beer City Tubing, Asheville